R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations (RCHCPR) is looking for bright, motivated college juniors, seniors and recent college graduates with strong multi-tasking abilities for internship opportunities, beginning ASAP for the Fall/Winter 2019 semester.
RCHCPR is a boutique full-service public relations firm with an office in New York City that specializes in the development and delivery of high-profile media coverage and strategic branding. Our range of work includes hospitality, hotels, restaurants, chefs and food and beverage companies. Additionally, we represent lawyers, doctors, and other professionals, as well as philanthropic organizations, artists, designers, fashion and beauty experts, architects, interior designers, and social figures.
RCHCPR’s internship program is a great way to gain real hands-on experience and professional exposure. The internship program is designed to provide motivated and interested candidates with knowledge of the PR industry. Our goal is to provide our interns with a meaningful, educational and fun experience. The ideal intern is computer savvy, informed about current events and pop culture, and has the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/Marketing internships strongly preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities: [Includes but not limited to]
- Assist the executive assistant with answering calls, emails, and other responsibilities
- Administrative skills
- Ability to take orders from CEO and other team members
- Experience with general IT troubleshooting
- Attention to detail
- Be an active listener and take notes
- Help with PR team if needed
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet usage
- Be proficient in Mac
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment with ability to balance tasks and interface with senior level
- Experience in office administration
- Be able to start in August or September 2019
- Be available a minimum of 2 consecutive workdays a week, preferably 3 (Office hours are 9:00am – 6pm)
- Be available for at least a three-month commitment
- Must be a college junior, senior, or recent college graduate
- Be eligible for school credit OR receive a $15-per-day stipend
Email your resume at email@example.com