R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations (RCHCPR) is looking for bright, motivated college juniors, seniors and recent college graduates with strong multi-tasking abilities for internship opportunities, beginning ASAP for the Fall/Winter 2019 semester.
RCHCPR is a boutique full-service public relations firm with an office in New York City that specializes in the development and delivery of high-profile media coverage and strategic branding. Our range of work includes hospitality, hotels, restaurants, chefs and food and beverage companies. Additionally, we represent lawyers, doctors, and other professionals, as well as philanthropic organizations, artists, designers, fashion and beauty experts, architects, interior designers, and social figures.
RCHCPR’s internship program is a great way to gain real hands-on experience and professional exposure. The internship program is designed to provide motivated and interested candidates with knowledge of the PR industry. Our goal is to provide our interns with a meaningful, educational and fun experience. The ideal intern is computer savvy, informed about current events and pop culture, and has the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates must have strong communication and designing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the clients’ brands and lifestyles across all platforms
- Work on social media designs, taking into consideration feedback from stakeholders at most stages of the design process.
- Basic photo editing, retouching, and silhouetting for print publications
- Currently pursuing a graphic design degree or recently finished a visual design college program.
- Proficiency in standard design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Design portfolio required for consideration.
- Ability to manage communication within a cross-functional team.
- Experience handling deadlines and producing assets in short notice.
- Meticulous and self-driven, with strong organizational skills. –
- Nice to have
- experience producing creatives for marketing channels
- interest in interactive software and user experience design.
- Be proficient in Mac
- Be able to start in August or September 2019
- Be available a minimum of 3 consecutive workdays a week (Office hours are 9:00 am – 6 pm)
- Be available for at least a three-month commitment
- Be eligible for school credit OR receive a $15-per-day stipend
Send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org