R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations is seeking a hard-working and skilled Social Media Intern.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting, college student to spend the summer/fall on our marketing and social media team. We’re not looking for someone to fetch coffee and make photocopies – you’re going to be working with digital marketing professionals doing real work and making a difference in the company. You will gain first-hand experience learning the ins and outs of marketing for a top PR- firm, helping us organize for events, create new content, and manage our digital community.
- Bachelor’s degree required; ideally, in Marketing, Writing, Communications, or similar discipline preferred
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Professional experience with social networking channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat, Youtube, Reddit
- Highly organized and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn emerging digital platforms.
- Managing social media accounts and responding to incoming replies and inquiries.
- Daily monitoring of client’s social media analytics including weekly reporting on social media engagement, performance, and other KPIs for clients
- Leading content curation: curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven content for social platforms and website blogs/newsletters.
- Social media community management
- Writing website updates.
- Implementing content calendar
- Driving social media growth and engagement
- Tracking growth and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics
- Engaging with online influencers
- Staying informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules, and tools (ie must love reading Facebook, Mashable, TechCrunch, etc)
- Must be a college junior, senior, or recent college graduate
- Be eligible for school credit OR receive a $15-per-day stipend
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org